Ideal Outcomes’ founder Jason Richmond discussed his latest book “Culture Ignited: 5 Steps for Adaptive Leadership” as a featured guest on the Entrepreneur Podcast Network show hosted by Eric Dye. .
Among the questions Eric asked:
- What inspired you to write your book “Culture Ignited: 5 Disciplines for Adaptive Leadership?”
- Why is having the right kind of corporate culture so important?
- What difference did you see during the pandemic between companies that thrived and those that didn’t fare so well?
- What do you mean by adaptive leadership the five disciplines you identified in your book?
- You talk about how crisis can be turned into opportunity. What do you mean by that?