Host Steve Shallenberger said, “We often talk about people, culture, and strategy because they are crucial to a company’s success. The culture you create right from the get-go in an organization is the fuel that helps all the other things run smoothly. According to Jason, it’s the DNA of any organization, and treating it with the utmost importance and creating a strategy for it just like you would do in your financial department, can surely take you far.”
• The one thing that’s consistent in every high-performance culture.
• One turning point in his career.
• The six fundamentals that define an organizational culture.
• The role ‘culture influencers’ have in a company.
• The first step to create a strong organizational culture.
• How to diagnose your company’s culture.
• How to measure your culture.
Said Jason, a business executive with more than twenty-five years of experience, and an in-demand keynote speaker who has worked closely with Fortune 500 leadership teams, “It was a great interview. We took a dive deep into what you should focus on in terms of corporate culture during the Covid-19 pandemic. We also explored some of the myths about culture, and the five steps toward sustained organizational growth as outlined in my book.”
You can listen to the podcast here: